Frankton Dental

I have a chip in my front tooth. Can you use dental bonding to repair it?

If the chip in your tooth is small and located in the right place, we may be able to repair it using white filling material/cosmetic dental bonding. If the chip is large and/or the tooth has been root canal treated, then a veneer or crown may be more appropriate. Your dentist will perform an exam to determine which treatments can benefit you.

If your chipped tooth was caused by an accident please let us know and we can register your accident with ACC and apply for funding to contribute to the cost of your treatment.

Smile Gallery
Reshaping peg lateral without orthodontics
Related Services
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.